• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by TC

1. Photo - Help on what I believe is a fuel vapor line hose, where does it go?

Does anyone know Cannot find where this hos hooks up too help anyone ? please show me as we cannot find the vacuum post to hook this onto We cannot find a schematic or a drawing many thanks to any one who can help. this is a Ford Ranger 4.0 1995
  2. Need Answer 95 Ranger 4x4 and a 99 Ranger parts interchangeable ??

HI guys came to you, as you definitely should know the answer to this.! I have an older 95 ranger 4.0 4x4... the tranny is starting to give me trouble.. there are obvious other issues as well. but I have this opportunity to pick up a 1999 Ranger 4 x 4 that had an engine fire. it is being...
  3. Manual hubs clicking ?

Hi guys I had done the conversion of Automatic hubs to the manual hubs a few months back. All is working however the hubs are clicking or ticking as the wheel rolls I don't hear it in the truck with the A/C on and windows up but am I wearing them out or did I install them wrong? Any ideas ...
  4. 4x4 Ranger auto hub to warn manuel

I just did the conversion from old auto to warn manuel hubs on my 95 Ranger and followed the tech photos here at the Ranger Station great stuff. I have a question maybe some one can answer.. After I did the job and the tires were on etc. On one wheel I found I forgot to put on the "c" clip...
  5. Will the 95 4x4 auto Ranger take a F150 manuel hub

I would like to know if this exchange is possible ? I have been having trouble with my 4x4 Ranger Auto hubs I have had them apart several times cleaning them checking them all from the guidance from this site and the site is great! I can not see anything wrong with these hubs in the form...
  6. Great to join the Forum

Hi Guys , Been in an out of here, on and off. I like the forum it is nicely done and very informative it has helped me do a few things. I am in the Caribbean and have to do fixin by myself for the most part. Glad to be here...:yahoo:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad