• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by tbars

1. tbars

Where is sensor 1 bank 2 95 2.3l Ranger and ?

...I know it might be a dumb question but seeing as I've only found 2, I would guess sensor 1 bank 1 is the upstream and sensor 1 bank 2 is the downstream sensor? ..I had a previous p1131 code which led me to a loose upstream sensor...Tightened and no problem since..;) No codes problem...
  2. tbars

Tbars "Squirrel"

Thanks You for all your help...;) ...All the work done to this truck was done between March '07 when I joined the board, and June '07, when I started my Project X...:D Stats Truck 1995 Ranger xl 4x4 D.O.B. 02/95 Nicknamed The Squirrel Cab Standard cab Bed Standard bed-6' Wheelbase 107.9"...
  3. tbars

Tbars "Project X"

...This is dedicated to my Project X...;) ...Thank you for taking the time to look at my Explorer and I will continue to do my best to help as many as I can....I hope I can be as helpful as you all have been to me..:salute: Stats Aquired June '07 Truck 1991 ExplorerXLT 4x4 D.O.B. 01/91...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad