• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Tallpaul

1. 4 wheel low not engaging

I've had my BII for a few years now and it's never had a front drive shaft in it. The other day I cut one down and put one in. It will go into 4x4 high with no problems, but when I try to put it in 4low the light just flashes and it never engages. I pressed the test button on the side of the...
  2. James duff stage 1 lift

How does the stage 1 James duff lift ride and handle on road compared to a stock 1989 bronco II suspension?
  3. Explorer front and rear suspension on bii

I have a stock 89 bronco II. I'm looking to swap in an explorer front and rear end on my bronco II. What will it ride and handle like on road? The bronco is my daily driver so the on road driving and handling is more important to me than the off road capabilities, but I'm sure the explorer...
  4. Fm146 swap starter question

I just swapped in a fm146 for my a4ld. Is the starter different for the 5spd, because my old starter will not engage with the flywheel, it just spins. Please help!
  5. a4ld to fm146 questions

I am swapping over my 89 bronco II from auto to manual. The old A4ld is on its last leg. ive got everything to do the swap except for the manual computer, and ill be picking it up this weekend. Do I need the wiring harness from the donor 5sp BroncoII? Also, will I still be able to use my...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad