• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by swampbuck08

1. swampbuck08

anyone shoot archery?????

I shoot 3-d and bow hunt also. Its a great sport and one I also enjoy with my wife and kids.
  2. swampbuck08

Offical Knife discussion/picture thread

My EDC is a gerber mulitplyer and a Bersa Mini Firestorm .45 acp
  3. swampbuck08

Bugging Out / Survival

I'm working on roof basket my camper shell. One of the plans is to have a braket to hold the road shower. That way I will always have about 6 to 10 gallons of potable water with me at al times. Soon as I finalize the design and start welding it together I will post some pics. I plan to have a...
  4. swampbuck08

Bugging Out / Survival

Here is something this crowd will like. We have built some and use them we go camping and they work great. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-J0nOlsG6g
  5. swampbuck08

Bugging Out / Survival

I was reading thru the last few post of the thread and had this thought. A few members were talking about their kits in the bug out ride. As well all no from being off road you should always keep a few prts in the truck, like u joints, fluids, and a spare gas can and belts. Just a thought I...
  6. swampbuck08

Gen 2 tailgate ?

I have a 1990 ranger and the tailgate hanlde does not pull the ears back any more. I have looked and can not figure out how to get in to repair it. Any help would be great.
  7. swampbuck08

88 ranger ext cab

Ok this was my 88 ranger 4 years ago now its going to get a SAS. I also have plans for a 4.0 swap and auto tranny. Im no going to lie this is going to be a slow build. I am still trying to locate parts.[/IMG]
  8. swampbuck08

Yes... I'm asking about a Dana 30.

Hello guys newbie here. Im also planing a sas swap on my 88 and I think the dana 30 is were im going. I am also going to do a 4.0 swap and put an auto trans in. From the guys i have talked to the high pinion is a fairly easy swap for al the steering componets.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad