• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by SVT Ranger

1. SVT Ranger

TRS 20th Meet and Greet Omaha area

There isn't much available "legally" in the area we live in to have a get together and do some wheeling. :dunno: Guess that's half the problem in this area. I know a guy that might have some ideas as he is huge in the Jeep scene over here. It would be good with even a get together, BBQ and some...
  2. SVT Ranger

TRS 20th Meet and Greet Omaha area

I'm good with this, but are you looking to have a TRS meet the same weekend? If that's the case, I need to figure out how to get both the Mustang and the Ranger down to the show.
  3. SVT Ranger

New Guy From Nebraska

A Couple Crappy Pics Of The New Ride Sorry for the couple crappy pics of the new ride, I literally work from dark to dark. I promise to get better pics this weekend, but since I'm in Colorado for work, it's real hit and miss on when I get a chance to escape for a photo op.
  4. SVT Ranger

New Guy From Nebraska

Hey guys! New here but not new to Rangers or forums for that matter. Over the years I have had my fair share of Rangers previously including the following: 89, (2) 90's, 91, (3) 92's, 94 and a 2000. I just picked up a 94 Supercab 4x4 with the 4.0/5 speed combo and will be building this up for...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad