• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Supermini

1. RPMs won't drop

Alright it's a 2000 3.0 manual. intermittently it will hold the RPMs up way high between shifts or coming to a stop with the clutch in and won't drop down until i come close to a stop and even then sometimes idles high for around 10-20 seconds. if i shift around 2000 RPMs, when i put the clutch...
  2. Front Brake Upgrades

First off I've read a lot of the threads already on the forum about the brake upgrades and haven't found anything on this... I have a 2000 2wd 3.0 with the 10.2" front rotors, only rear ABS... Brakes have gotten a little too toasty too many times and I need to replace/upgrade. I was looking at...
  3. ABS light on, Speedo quit and running issue

Here's the sitiation: drove home from work, running perfect, got home parked it for bout half an hour and went to leave to a friends house. Leaving the house, I noticed my speedometer/odometer quit, ABS dash light on, and way more engine braking than normal... I have an auto meter vac gauge on...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad