• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Superchevy

1. Help Please.

Blowed the engine in my 2000 Ford Ranger. It was a 3.0 V-6 lasted a long time. Now Im going to convert to a V-8 out of a 2000 ford explorer. The explorer transmission is a 4x4 and I have a 2 wheel drive truck. Can I convert this trans to a 2 wheel drive set up?
  2. Need Info Please.

Just found a 2000 Ford Explorer 5.0 automatic 2 wheel drive. Going to use it for the donor for my Ranger with a 3.0 automatic 2 wheel drive truck. From what I have read I need to use everything from the Explorer to transplant it all into my Ranger. This is supposed to be a direct fit and plug...
  3. New Guy.

Howdy Folks. Just joined this forum and have alot of questions about engine changes. Want to take out my 3.0 v-6 to install a v-8. Want to keep it a 2 wheel drive truck and be able to drive it anywhere. Hope this is possible. I been building wrecks for the last 25 years so i will do all the work...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad