• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by STRUCK

1. STRUCK

'97 dash/interior into a '94

Anyone ever put a '97 dash in a '94 cab?? I'm about to do it and wanted to see if anyone has done it and could give me some pointers.
  2. STRUCK

Body Harness Diagram....

Anybody have a link to or can post a good diagram on the body wiring harness for a 97 ford ranger? Truck was a 4cyl 5spd Thanks
  3. STRUCK

'92 4.0 won't stay running....

Did the swap on my ranger, changed the entire harness under the hood(firewall out). Got it running but it will start go to a high idle then when it comes down to the normal idle it gets real ruff and dies. I try to give it gas to keep it goin but it hesitates and dies. I replaced the maf, tps...
  4. STRUCK

4.0 swap questions

I'm swapping in a 92 explorer 4.0 auto into my 90 ranger 5spd. Trying to figure things out before I start the swap. Will the auto harness and computer work? Or can I plug in a manual computer to the auto harness?
  5. STRUCK

Awesome Ranger!!

Was messing around on youtube and found this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO9TYyuoCkQ Anyone know this truck?
  6. STRUCK

Took a ride last sunday(lots o pics!)

Me and a buddy took a little ride last sunday, enjoy!! Hill was slick, this was as far as i got!
  7. STRUCK

Veterans Day(11/11)

Is anyone off then?? I'm off and was planning on taking a trail ride around the Chatsworth area, to see if I find anything new that i havent seen before. Nothing serious(unless I come across something:headbang:)just a typical pick a new trail and go. If anyone wants to tag along I'll post a time...
  8. STRUCK

Another a4ld issue...

My brother inlaw has a 88 ranger 4x4 witha 2.9. The trans (hot or cold) at times has a 1-2 shift issue. It will wind out 1st and then shift hard into 2nd. Rest of the shifts are fine. It doesnt always do it he could be driving it all day and be fine, but then randomly do it again. Any...
  9. STRUCK

Wharton Meet/Wheeling 9/13

Ok the meeting time is 9-930am on Sunday at the Ranger station on rt206. Hitting the trails by 10am. Trying to get a head count on who is coming out. So far: RumpRangerSTX STRUCK ssj123
  10. STRUCK

Flex shots...

Went to a local pit to get some poser shots of the truck....
  11. STRUCK

OHV performance ???

I just pulled a 4.0L out of a '91 explorer for my ranger and was wondering what type of performance parts are out there before I send out the short block to get rebuilt. I'm looking for more low to mid range power. Anyone have a 4.0 built like that??

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad