• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by SteveySteve93

1. !!noobie question alert!!

Short blocks. I've looked up some 302s for my Ranger and found a hand full of short blocks. Since I'm a noob and this stuff could you guys enlighten me?
  2. 51 F100 Grille

I have to admit, the F100 was a sexy truck, but the 51 is the one that stands out most to me. Why? That very sexy grille!! I wanna slap one on but have no idea if it even can be done. Well........ can it?
  3. Good V8 For a '92?

I've been thinking about swapping my current engine to something a tad bit bigger, and more powerful. What would be a good sized motor to put in a '92 Ranger XLT? I was thinking a 302 would do the trick but then again, you guys know the most about this kinda of stuff. Also how hard/easy is it...
  4. I Guess Im The New Guy

I was turned into this site from a friend of my father and thought it could be pretty useful! Anyway, my names Steve. Pretty your everyday chilled out laid back kid... with an afro :D I've NEVER truly owned a car before but Im working on getting a 92 XLT very very soon. My dad and I have...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad