• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Stangman92

1. Explorer 5.0, m5od-r2... clutch hydraulic help.

Need help with my swap. I'm converting my Ranger over with an Explorer 5.0 and an F150 m5od-r2. I ran a quick part number reference between the F150 and Ranger. The slave cylinders are the same, so that's what I installed. But the master cylinders are different in diameter and mounting style...
  2. 5.0 swap, evap and vacuum distribution, please help!

Working on a 5.0 swap on my '94. I'm using a '97 explorer engine (p heads) and a '96 wiring harness. I have a SCT tuner. My plan is to remove the Auto trans functions, remove EGR, and remove the 2 rear O2 sensors. Question: What do I do with the '94's 4.0 EVAP system? Reassuring question: I am...
  3. Found gt40p tube headers that should work!

I did the research, and took the pics. All info is on page 2 of my build thread. They look like they'll work on the engine, but I won't know till next year (when I put the engine in the chassis). What do you guys think? Based on every pic I can find of a 5.0 in a Ranger they should work...
  4. Stangman92's '94 4x4 build

Ive been hanging around for a while, figured id start a build thread. First a little background info. My first truck was an '01 Ram 2500 4x4 with the 5.9l and automatic trans, it belonged to my dad, i just drove it through high school. After realizing that those transmissions SUCK, i knew my...
  5. Explorer 5.0 swap, gt40p exhaust help

Hey guys, in the middle of collecting parts for my 5.0 swap. Bought a '97 5.0 engine. Upon teardown I found out it has gt40p heads. No big deal, as they flow better than standard gt40's. My question is I have a new set of explorer cast manifolds and the Hedman 88400's. The cast manifolds are...
  6. issues with d44 premium hubs

I noticed mine were tight too. So I put trans fluid on the back sides of both of the new chrome covers. I rotated the knobs and let the fluid work its way in, they turn almost as easy as my TTB jeep hubs did.
  7. ABS code 11, need wiring help

ABS code 12, need wiring help I have an ABS code on the Ranger, its code 12. From searching i found its probably from the master cylinder float switch. The harness was dryrotted and the wires fell out. I would like to just put the 3 pins back the 3 switch connections, but i need to know the...
  8. Which Lock Right for '94

Hey guys, Ive been doing a bunch of reading on the lock right lockers and would like to put one in the front axle to replace the original open diff. I've read that there was a carrier hub size change between '92 and '93. On my axle tag it says my axle was built November 3, 1993. So which Lock...
  9. The New guy, Looking to build.

I just bought myself a red 1994 ranger 4x4, 4.0 manual. Right now im going through it seening what needs to be replaced. This forum is awesome! The tech library is unreal! A little history of myself is that my first truck was a 2001 dodge ram 2500 automatic with the 5.9L and dana 60's front and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad