• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by St Ranger

1. Fuel delivery problems solved !!

Well you guys...heres the scoop on my 2.3 L fuel delivery issue. On the 1985- ?? Ranger / Bronco 2 they had this fancy high pressure, two pump fuel system with a canister type fuel filter mounted on the frame rail. Inside the filter canister assembly there are two check valves to prevent...
  2. alternator question

My '85 Ranger is cross bred with an 88 bronco 2 in that the interior is all bronco, ie power door locks, windows cruise control seats etc. The extra drain on the electrical sys is compounded by my bi-amp audio system and i'm lookin to upgrade my alternator but ford doesnt offer a heavy duty alt...
  3. 2.3L EFI Fuel delivery problems

I have an '85 Ranger with two fuel pumps, I want to bypass the frame rail mounted high pressure pump and install a high press in tank pump. has anyone done this and if so can you give me the lowdown on the conversion ie part # for the in tank pump etc
  4. I'm selling a boatload of used truck parts

Interiors from two rangers 1 (1987) red 1 (1986) tan bench seatsd insturments 1 with tach center ship fuel tank, bronco 2 rear skid plate and spare tire mount2 hoods front fenders 4 doors with good glass, head/tail lights 1 2.3L 4 banger (been sitting for over a year) needs rebuild, 1 auto 1 5...
  5. Hot Fuel Delivery Problems

I have an 85 ranger with a 2.0 4 banger and whenever the temperature outside gets over around 80 degrees my truck sputters and hiccups when it warms up. if I pour water on the in line fuel pump (new) it runs good until it heats up again, this is the second new pump and the in tank pump is also...
  6. I ain't no StRanger

Casey here, I've got three old Rangers a '85, '87 & '88, the '85 is tricked out with Bronco II interior power doors, windows, cruise control full insturments, killer Alpine/Sony /Polk Audio system. the 2.3 liter motor is rock stock but low mileage (37,000)and clean enough to eat off of, fresh...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad