• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by spiff-d

1. spiff-d

Suspension upgrade on a 2003 FX4? (with front chicken-leg shocks)

Does anyone have the Bilstein part numbers for the 5100's? My Rancho shocks are toast and I was going to upgrade to the 9500's front & rear, but there's not stock through my suppliers. I've read that many people like the 5100's over the Rancho as well. I have the Belltech shackles in the rear...
  2. spiff-d

4.56 Gears - 2009 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4

The embarassing part of this is that I've been a customer of theirs since 2011. Whoops!
  3. spiff-d

Well, we could order from the US, pay 35% on the exchange rate and then get dinged brokerage, duty, and freight. So I'd rather use a Canadian Vendor. But with only 35 million people in the entire country, and an even smaller amount of them modifying cars, most of the decent shops and vendors...
  4. spiff-d

Thanks for all the advice guys! Being that I'm in Canada, does anyone have a good company to buy 4.56's from for the front & rear diffs? Thanks!
  5. spiff-d

Hello all, I've just started poking around and I figured before I waste a few days of research, I should just ask this knowledge base. The search index wasn't pulling up what I wanted so forgive me if this has been asked. My '09 has been lifted on 33's for the better part of a decade, and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad