• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by SouthernRanger

1. SouthernRanger

Need your help again

:icon_confused:I'm trying to change the flywheel on my 2.3. I think I have all the bell housing bolts out, but I can't get the trans to seperate from the engine. I know both the top bolts are out and I've check both sides and believe they're all out. I've tried putting a jack and a block of wood...
  2. SouthernRanger

What are these and how do they work.

I believe this is bad, because with it unpluged like in the picture, my truck will run fine but if you plug it back up the truck don't want to run. I believe one of the vacuum lines go to the fuel pressure regulator.
  3. SouthernRanger

Howdy from another new guy!

Just found this site on google looking at info on my Ranger I just bought. Been having some trouble out of it. So if any of you know your fuel injected 2.3s, how about giving my post a look. Thanks!!:icon_thumby: http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110466
  4. SouthernRanger

Please help!!!! 2.3 won't stay running.

I just bought an '89 Ranger XLT, 4x4, 5spd, 2.3 (Twin plug w/o distributor) for a DD. It has been parked for 6 months (they said). To begin it wouldn't get fuel to the fuel rail because the pump wasn't working, so I pulled the bed and replaced the pump/sending unit and the fuel filter. Now it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad