• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by soul_justice

1. Manual Swap/Speedo Cable questions...

So the 5 speed on my 93 2.3 finally crapped out at 245k miles. I picked up a used trans from a wrecked 99 2.5 with 100k miles and got it installed today. I swapped tailshafts and pulled the snap ring and output shaft plastic gear off the old trans and put it on the new one (the new trans still...
  2. Clutch line and slave

So my TO bearing took a dump on me Wednesday, I knew it was going out but all my good parts weren't gonna be here for another two weeks (Thanks, economy shipping!) so I had to go to Advance Auto and buy the parts there to get the truck going. Long story short I get everything replaced, bust up...
  3. My motor is a figurative block of ice.

So it was pretty cold here in TN today, and I've noticed this problem before on similarly cold days- my temp gauge barely moves above the "c" hash mark. I haven't tested the sender yet, but seeing as we've also had some 70 degree days here in the last week and it was reading what is normal for...
  4. Woodgrain bezel for 88-93 dash?

So when I was at my local pnp last week looking for a pcm I came across a 92 that had a woodgrain dash trim bezel and matching cover for the ashtray. I would've nabbed it immediately except for the fact that it was VERY faded and rubbed away to a silver backing in spots. I don't think it was...
  5. These sensors are driving me nuts.

Hey guys, long time lurker first time posting. I've been having a sensor problem with my ranger for a while now that's driving me crazy. All the sensors except for anything EGR are brand new and test out with respect to resistance. Without further ado, here's my fault codes- Continuous codes...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad