• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by sonicboom919

1. sonicboom919

Removing ranger emblems

I performed a search on this and couldnt pull anything up. I just ordered the newer ranger decals. I was wondering about how to remove the old ranger emblems safely without screwin anything up Are they just held by an adhesive? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
  2. sonicboom919

FX2 stickers

I didnt really know where to put this one at...but I have a 3.0, so here it goes. Does anyone know where I could find any fx2 decals? I used to be able to pull them up on ebay, but I cannot find them anymore. Any help is aprpeciated. Thanks.
  3. sonicboom919

E-fans

Has anyone put an e-fan on these 3.0's? I've heard about getting a it better fuel milage and a small increase ni power when installing these? Do they even make them for our engines? Has anyone ever tried putting one in?
  4. sonicboom919

90 degree dual pipes

I just got my exhaust pipes taken off of my truck and had my muffler re welded on cause a retard did a real shitty job on it...hangers breakin and all. But i was wondering about putting a pipe setup on my truck with the 90 degree turn of the tips...like when they face straight out to the left...
  5. sonicboom919

chill mats...

I play Americas Army on my laptop and i am beginning to notice how hot my laptop gets while playing the game. Does anyone use the chill mats for their laptops? and if so, any brands recommended?
  6. sonicboom919

sound/flow question

I am just curious as to the answer of this question that I have...Does a muffler affect the sound/flow being closer to the front of the truck as to being toward the rear of the truck? I have the OEM pipe going into 2.5 inch pipe for about 2 1/2 feet going into my muffler (2.25 d/o) which is...
  7. sonicboom919

New video!

Hey you all! I just a new muffler put on my truck. Just want to know what you all think of it. Good or bad. Here's the link on Youtube. Thanks :-) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnThsn9CT_g
  8. sonicboom919

Oops!

Hey everyone. I just had a new muffler installed today. I didn't drive it all that much today, to work and to run some errands and all. But i heard a sort of grinding sound from under the truck. I inspected it further and it turns out that when my rear axle flexed quite a bit, the muffler was...
  9. sonicboom919

Iac

I think i found out whats wrong with my truck...at stop lights sometimes, i would push the clutch down and the rpm's would stay at 3,000 rpms. I read on another forum that it could be the Idle air control. where is this on our engines? I'm not the most technically inclined person here...just...
  10. sonicboom919

Muffler

Hey everyone. I was wondering if any of you all with the 3.0's have tried or heard any trucks with the cherrybomb extreme muffler setup. I have magnaflows setup now, and i'm possibly looking for something a bit different, and came upon that muffler.
  11. sonicboom919

Head unit adapters

Does anyone make an adapter for an amplifier for the stock head unit(6 cd) in the rangers?
  12. sonicboom919

stereo question

I have a 2004 ranger with the 6cd changer stock. Does this stereo have an "out" for an amplifier to be hooked up on it or would i have to go buy an aftermarket deck?
  13. sonicboom919

2004 ranger...

I have a 2004 ranger and I have been thinking about lowering it for a while...the only problem is that I cannot find any kits for it being lowered...any suggestions?
  14. sonicboom919

CAI models...

I have noticed that from 2003 to 2004 3.0 rangers, they cannot get the same cold air intake. What is the difference in years that they need to make a different model...the engine is built the same isn't it?
  15. sonicboom919

Possible trouble...

I hope anyone can help me out with this problem...I have a 2004 ranger 3.0 with 52,000 miles on it. When I have my A/C on, when I go to shift around 3,000 rpm's, the engine hangs at that rpm and will not go down unless I disengage the clutch. I am thinking of making a trip to the ford dealership...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad