• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Smurf Mobile

1. Smurf Mobile

What bench vise?

I recently broke my Craftsman bench vise and need to find a replacement. What do the rest of you recommend other than the el cheapo Harbor freight ones that don't seem to hold up very well. Thanks, Andrew
  2. Smurf Mobile

Seat sensor

My drivers side seat is worn out and needs to be replaced. I have 60/40 seats out of my other truck, but I recently came upon some VW GTi bucket seats and would prefer to use those. I know its a far cry from a bolt in job as far as the tracks go, they're just really nice seats. My problem is...
  3. Smurf Mobile

Custom Explorer Chassis Build

Something about that rear end just makes me drool. I can't wait to see that thing running! Andrew
  4. Smurf Mobile

shackel flip

Flipping the shackle doesn't cost you travel and in most cases impoves the ride quality. Most trucks now come stock that way and all the prerunners that use leaves do the shackle flip to increase travel. I used 1/2 inch on mine, you will have to drill out the holes slightly but bigger hardware...
  5. Smurf Mobile

One piece front clip

Anyone have any pictures opening or closing the one piece clips? I'm really starting to like :drool: that fiberwerx 04 F150 conversion hood, but can't quite grasp how it opens when they have the bars through the nose. I know I've seen it one someones truck on here. Thanks Andrew
  6. Smurf Mobile

To giant or not to giant?

So I've been kicking around a few ideas about the back of my truck. I want to stay with the leaf springs in the back but definately want to get some better travel numbers out of it. The two ideas I have are: 1. Get the 64" giant kit...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad