• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by skoal777

1. 4.0L loosing coolant but cant find leak

Hi. i have a 1997 ranger xlt with the 4.0l and i have been loosing coolant for a while the only problem is that i cant find the leak or where it is going. i will list the things i have done in the best order i can. i replace both heads, rad, thermostat, upper and lower intake gaskets both rad...
  2. New Headers and Questions

Hi i had just bought a new set of pace setter headers off of summit and was wondering if anyone has installed them and what i may expect out of them. i have the 4.0l ohv and have the summit 3 inch exhaust from the mid pipe back. how much if any hp gains could i get and will i get a better sound...
  3. question about what axle i have in my truck

my question comes up because i always thought i has a dana 35 front axle in my truck but when i bought ball joints for it abut 8 months ago i found out that it took the dana 28 style ball joints. but my problem is that i have a 4.0L ranger and i thought that they all came with the dana 35...
  4. vibration

i have a 1997 ranger and for some reason it has developed a vibration in the front ens i think i feel it in the floor boards, the steering wheel and also my shifter. im not 100% sure what it is. I have replaced the ball joints upper and lower, the tie rods and ends, both inner and outer wheel...
  5. alternator charges sometimes

When I start my 97 ranger it changes sometimes but you never know when it will. Sometimes when I start the truck it will have the battery light on and will not charge but sometimes will start chargeing as I go down the road but sometimes it will not charge for a day or two. Other times it will...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad