• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by skeptikalone

1. skeptikalone

Getting P1511 HOSO2 running lean DTC

Wow, all this great information, I thank you greatly. I will see what comes up after testing them. I still think this could be something simple like corrosion or a short and not the PCM 🤞🤞. I shall see soon.
  2. skeptikalone

Oh and they were Bosch.
  3. skeptikalone

First was advanced auto reading it then I picked up an autophix obdII reader and it also says heated oxygen sensor running lean.
  4. skeptikalone

My code is saying P1511 Upstream HOSO2 running lean. After replacing all of that though I'm still getting it.
  5. skeptikalone

Not at all, no idea what it is now. I thought the MAF, TPS, ERG, and the new O2's would clear it but didn't.
  6. skeptikalone

So I've replaced the MAF, all O2 sensors, TPS, EGR, and a few other minor parts in this little excursion to pass emissions. I made it 200 miles and did get my tags renewed but now I'm throwing the P1511. I cannot find any vacuum leaks or other obvious problems and I'm really hoping it isn't the...
  7. skeptikalone

Flowmaster 40 on a '98 ranger w/ 200k mi. Good it bad idea?

Yeah I'm not thinking a muffler alone is the way to go. Maybe another project that will be more involved and I'll do a full new exhaust system to get the best possible results.
  8. skeptikalone

Help with getting the right rotors

Thank you. I was staying to second guess myself when I dug a little deeper at the products. Do you know the standard diameter of the rotor? I can't seem to find those specs anywhere. There seems to be different options for this year.
  9. skeptikalone

Help with getting the right rotors

I have pulse vacuum hubs and I'm a little confused looking for replacement rotors. Do I need to remove the entire hub assembly and mount it to a new rotor or will I be able to slip the old rotor off after removing the caliper and just swap? I see some rotors with lugs and a hub included and some...
  10. skeptikalone

Great, appreciate it.
  11. skeptikalone

These rangers with the 4.0 are 2.25" pipes aren't they? Most I see are 2.5" just want to make sure I get the right one. I know it's offset-in/center-out
  12. skeptikalone

What's the knock off brand you have and where do you find them, if you don't mind me asking. They've held up well over time?
  13. skeptikalone

Right on, I didn't think the 40 was all that loud, I was really just wanting a little more beefy sound. Thanks.
  14. skeptikalone

It has standard PS fluid in it, I was thinking about bleeding it, flushing it out and starting with new clean fluid, possibly with some sort of stop whine lubricating product? I've been reading non stop about them though and it seems liked this is just the way it is on these old Ford pumps. Mine...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad