• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by sifufurious

1. got caught in a rut stalled and wont start

i was playing in the snow slid into a rut, and rocked my rig to get'er out i killed it, when i went to start it back up it just turns over, i can hear the fuel pump, i check the inertia switch, and im charging the battery right now any ideas?:icon_confused: oh yes its a 1987 bII 2.9 mitsu tranny
  2. 4.0 into 87 bII-what to look out for!

hello, I got myself an 87 BII, with a swiftly dying 2.9:sad:. I have an opertunity to get a 92 i believe explorer, from what i have read its more or less bolt in, but i was wondering if there may be some wireing issues? both are manual, 4wd. any help would be great!
  3. 90 ranger rear end put on a 87 bronco 2? would it work?maybe for a little while?

I have a 90 ranger 2.9 2x4 auto, and a 87 bronco 2 2.9 manual 4x4. the broncos rear end i think is toast :pissedoff: (rig only moves when 4 wheel drive is engaged) could i use the rear end off my ranger for the bronco?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad