• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Semp

1. Can you put a 1998 body lift on a 1997?

Both the same type of ranger, but I have a 1998 body lift that I want to put on a 1997. is this possible, and if so, what problems could I have to overcome?
  2. Ford ranger Leveling kit?

I called up the local off road shop, and asked for the options for a 1998 2wd ford ranger leveling kit. They gave me an array of things to do, but as I have the coil suspension and not the torsion bar, it limited it down to a few. It came down to getting new coil springs and shocks. They would...
  3. 32 inch tire on a Stock ranger?

Hello everyone. Now, I know that you shouldn't put on a 32 inch tire on a stock ranger. BUT. I will be putting a 3 inch body lift on it the first week of august. It is a 1998 2wd ford ranger, and I was wondering if it would be possible to put the 32 inch tires on there for the next few weeks...
  4. Do I need new shocks for a body lift?

Hello everyone. Okay, so before I get some crap for doing a body lift on my ranger, hear me out. Its my 1998 Ford ranger xlt 2wd. Its old, but it only has 85k miles on it, which I think is pretty good for a 1998 ford ranger. I want it to look good, but don't want to put a whole bunch of money...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad