• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by scottc971

1. scottc971

New to site hello...

hey guys beeen using this site for a week now just now getting to introduce myself.im scott i live in williamston S.C.just traded my z-71 for a ranger.it has a problem though i still cant figure out with the clutch.its a 93 with 9inches of lift and 35x14.50 thornbird tsl's.engine was swapped and...
  2. scottc971

Help Truck Is Moving With Clutch Pushed In ..

:nono: IVE BEEN BLEEDING THIS CLUTCH FOR A WEEK NOW I THINK ITS MORE THAN AIR.TODAY I DONE IT AGAIN AND DROVE STILL HAVE TO PUMP IT TO SHIFT WHILE DRIVING.THEN GET HOME AND NOW ITS PULLING WHILE THE CLUTCH IS IN ,AND YOU CANT TAKE IT OUT OF GEAR UNLESS YOU CUT THE TRUCK OFF .THIS IS A 93 RANGER...
  3. scottc971

need help bleeding clutch on a 93' ranger 4.0

i bought this truck and the engine has ben changed,theclutch has to be pumped while driving to shift , i gravity bled it for 6 hours yesterday.then i cracked the bleeder open while someone worked the clutch .i done this 5 to 6 times .drove it and no better.got back opened bleeder againand fluid...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad