• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Ryan_D85

1. FM145 bellhousing dowel pins

Does anyone know where to get new or what the measurements are on the bellhousing allingment pins on a 2.8 motor going to a FM 145 transmission. the one in the B2 I bought are missing and I think that is the source of the starter problems.:icon_confused:
  2. Transmission Issue

Okay I need some help!!! Took my trans out of my 1985 Bronco II it has the FM145. Put in new clutch, pressure plate, and throwout bering also put in flywheel while I was at it. Bleed the clutch down and put in new shifter now it acts like it is always in a gear and you can only shift into...
  3. Shifter Questions

Hey you gave have always helped in the past so I thought I would throw this question out there. Will a shifter out of the Toyo Koygo fit in a FM145 I can't seem to find one anywhere but have found a couple websites selling the shifter for the Toyo Koygo.
  4. Explorer leafs and springs??

I have an 85 BII it currently has a 2"JD body lift and blocks in back spacers in front was wanting to go with explorer springs and leafs will I need to do anything to driveshaft or are they a direct bolt on and go. Any advice would be great!!
  5. 85 BII Starting problems

1985 BII with a 2.8 and five speed. Was grinding a little bit when I bought so I put in new battery and starter worked fine for about four months. Then all of the sudden starter sounded like it quit engaging replaced starter again but still has same problem if I turn the flywheel it grinds hard...
  6. The New Guy

New to the BII scene bought mine about six months ago been watching this site a lot. Let me say this place is awesome great info and helpful people. I bought a 1985 Bronco II already has a three inch suspension lift on it have big plans in mind more lift and bigger tires and axels. I have...
  7. Issue with the front sway bar

I bought my first BII a little while back have had to do a few things to get it running and driving right. Here is my problem it has been lifted with 3" blocks in rear and coil spacers up front getting ready to do two inch James Duff body lift and replace the body mounts. the problem is the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad