• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by rumbold11

1. rumbold11

Whine and High Idle

I started my truck the other night, and it was making a whining noise that varies in pitch and cant be heard from the outside, but that also could be because my exhaust is too loud. It goes away when i give it gas. Also now it idles at about 1100-1200 rpm's most of the time. It'll go back down...
  2. rumbold11

Lets See Some Light

So i just wanna see what people have out there, lets see your neon, L.E.D.'s, strobes, light bars, dash lighting, anything you want lets see it!
  3. rumbold11

Antifreeze Leak

i was drivin my truck tonight and i look behind me and i have a trail of thick white steam behind me so i pull over and sit there for a second and i get out to see a pool of antifreeze on the ground. I drove for about 10 miles back towards without overheating then i stopped to get coolant at a...
  4. rumbold11

Trans. Temporarily Stuck In Gear

Its a 1994 Ranger 4.0 4x4 Automatic Transmission and whenever i first start going it gets stuck in first. It wont shift up unless i floor it up to about 3900 rpm then it shifts right into 2nd gear. There is no clunk or rattling at all when it does. Shifts just fine. It was working fine the other...
  5. rumbold11

!Side Pipes!

So i want dual side pipes coming out at a 45 degree angle before the back tires on both sides. I was just wondering if thats possible, like gas tank in way, frame, etc. I'm going to go open after the cat with no mufflers and finish it off with 4" tips. Thanks for your input! Also this is on a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad