Rowdy Fitzgerald's latest activity

• Rowdy Fitzgerald
    Rowdy Fitzgerald replied to the thread The ranger.
    So I finally figured out how to complete the EGR delete. I followed this guy's instructions . It cleared my check engine light and...
    • 20190616_111943.jpg
  • Rowdy Fitzgerald
    Took it out huntin last night. It did real good. Has a couple small issues though. I have a couple exhaust leaks which are obnoxious...
  • Rowdy Fitzgerald
    Just a little too far from me. I'm in Nevada.
  • Rowdy Fitzgerald
    Location and price?
  • Rowdy Fitzgerald
    Well I've been driving it around and played a little bit in my front pasture. She's running good and everything seems to be working...
    • 20190526_071925.jpg
  • Rowdy Fitzgerald
    Little joke I found this morning.
    • 60804523_10156718768044081_7671705764192321536_n.jpg
  • Rowdy Fitzgerald
    So I trimmed the passenger coil bucket and upmper track arm bracket. It rides and drives like a dream. I ordered a egr delete connector...
  • Rowdy Fitzgerald
    Finally got around to leveling up the front. I Also raised it an inch to improve the track arm clearance. Tomorrow I'm gonna trim the...
    • 20190517_195331.jpg
    • 20190517_195159.jpg
  • Rowdy Fitzgerald
    I think it's good. Anyone think it's a bad pattern?
    • 20190515_095611.jpg
  • Rowdy Fitzgerald
    Yeah I agree. I haven't made time to work on it yet. We went to my wife's friend's so I could work on her jeep for her, this morning. So...
  • Rowdy Fitzgerald
    I think I've got them as vood as I'll get them. I'm gonna put the new bearings on tomorrow when I get home. The pinion and races are...
  • Rowdy Fitzgerald
    first try no fuel psi no power at the plug not wired the same as a 98 explorer after we fixed that it started right up great day all...
  • Rowdy Fitzgerald
    So I added a second tank to my 87 ranger. You will have to add the correct crossmember, tank straps, wiring, tank selector switch, tank...
  • Rowdy Fitzgerald
    Rowdy Fitzgerald replied to the thread Nor Cal chat thread.
    Well my schedule has changed so I will no longer be working weekends. I'm almost done with the won ton swap so I'll be up and running...
  • Rowdy Fitzgerald
    I've started my attempt at setting up these used gears. Backlash is 10 thousandths. Any advice?
    • 20190509_201156.jpg