• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Rotro

1. Wanted Auto locking hub

1990 Ranger XLT with push button 4x4. It all worked great. Had this truck gone over top to bottom. Asked my daughter to take it in for a leaking front tire but it came back without an auto locking hub. I don't drive it much, it's shopped most of the time, so didn't notice for an entire year...
  2. 1990 XLT 4x4 auto - floor board console aftermarket 60x40

A 90 ranger with no modifications. 82k miles. Automatic. Spent quite a bit of money on this thing to get it back in shape. Perfect little truck now. My wife calls it Truck-Truck. However, I have the 60x40 seats and the arm rest is just that - an arm rest. I want the convenience of...
  3. Greetings from the Ozarks

Had my first Ranger in '88. Brand new. I was in the Navy. A limited edition from Indiana with a raised Indiana emblem on each side. Manual. Loved that thing but after my wife and I had twins, plus two other beautiful girls... Ranger had to go. A couple weeks ago my neighbor, a brick layer...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad