• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Rmiles01

1. Help needed! Best swap shop for 5.0 Ranger

Enough to get myself in trouble! I started out on Fox body mustangs so the skill is there, but no lift. I actually told my wife that the house we build next year MUST have a 4 car garage with a lift and gourmet kitchen. Everything else is up to her... because I can sleep in the garage if needed!!
  2. Help needed! Best swap shop for 5.0 Ranger

Myrtle Beach. I actually have ato head up to Pickens soon so I'll stop by hawks on the way. I've heard their names mention more than a few times.
  3. Help needed! Best swap shop for 5.0 Ranger

Thanks for the response. I'm sorry for the late reply, it's been CRAZY at work so far this year. Good problem I guess. I'll check out those shops you mentioned.
  4. Help needed! Best swap shop for 5.0 Ranger

I'll start by saying I have a 1995 Ranger XLT 4.0 2wd and 1996 Explorer 5.0 AWD. That and a bunch of parts that I know are needed. Long story short, do you guys have any suggestions on shops or individuals that you would recommend for this job?
  5. New guy

hello all, happy to be here. 1995 XLT 4.0 RWD AUTO. Low miles (112k) but the guy I got it from really jimmy'ed the electrical starter switch...oh boy. I got my work cut out for sure.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad