• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Research Rat

1. Whining under acceleration: Fuel pump going bad?

So, I'm getting around to investigating some potential issues with my 94 Mazda b3000. (I have another thread going on a rough running motor) http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121160 I've noticed that the motor doesn't seem to run as responsive as it used to. The truck...
  2. Heater Not Working. Where to start? 1994 B3000 v6

So now that temps in the northeast are getting cold, I've tried using the heat in my 94 b3000 and it appears there isn't any (or at least much) warm air making it's way into the cabin. The controls on air/heat all appear to be working-ie air does make it's way out of the vents, but it's all...
  3. Engine Running Roughly. Diagnostic Code 120. 1994 Mazda B3000 v6

I have a 1994 Mazda b3000 v6 that's running a bit rough. When moving from stop (clutch pushed in) to first, the engine has some hesitation after pushing on the accelerator and once moving, the engine does not accelerate smoothly. I've also had some intermittent issues with the motor continuing...
  4. 1994 B3000 v6: Slight Eratic Idle

My 1994 B3000 with 97k miles has a lingering slight erratic idle. Parked with transmission in neutral, the truck will idle at 700 rpm for a few seconds, drop down to 650 or 600 rpm for a few seconds, then pick back up to 700 rpm. This repeats over, when both engine is warmed up or when engine...
  5. 1994 B3000 Manual Issue. Shift Linkage? Transmission? Clutch?

I could use some help from you experts here in diagnosing an issue: Truck: 1994 B3000 V6. Manual. Sometimes shifting into first is impossible-typically this occurs when shifting out of reverse when backing up, but also has occured at stop lights. With clutch pedal depressed, shifter fails...
  6. Surging Idle

So I just noticed that when truck is idling in neutral, the idle surges from 10-15 seconds at 600 rpm to 900 rpm for 5 seconds, then repeats at a fairly regular interval. I do not notice any surging once moving. Plugs, plug wires, and pcv valve were changed about 1500 miles ago-so fairly...
  7. Bit by the Lift Kit and Big Tire Bug

Bit by the Lift Kit and Big Tire Bug: 1994 B3000 2wd So I was bit by the lift kit and big tire bug. More accurately, I have a good friend that's real into offroad and has been feeding me advice since he learned I bought a truck. In hindsight I never should have told him I bought a truck...
  8. 1994 B3000. New owner and getting started. What to look over/replace?

I just picked up a 1994 B3000, manual transmission and 90k on the odometer. I could use some help with getting started with basic maintenance. I just changed the oil and filter yesterday (mobile synthetic.) I'm assuming that I should also pull the plugs and look over and check the air...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad