• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RedneckSTX

1. RedneckSTX

Black FORD emblem

I am replacing my grill which is going to be black, and everything else on the truck is black, so I thought I would make my emblem match. Sorry about the crappy picture thats the best I could get with my junk camera. Let me know what do you guys think?
  2. RedneckSTX

Oh Deer

Oh Deer--(New Headlights) I was on my way home from my Grandfathers farm tonight and hit a small buck, I was going about 50 mph when I popped over a little hump, and bam there it was, I had no time to do anything about it,here is a few pics. of the carnage. :bawling: Here is a pic. of it...
  3. RedneckSTX

Looking for a little more get up and go?

I am looking for some sugestions, on how to get a little more powwer out of this 4.0:icon_confused:
  4. RedneckSTX

full airride custom frame and a stock floor body drop on my 2005 reg cab

Welcome to TRS, good luck finishing the build, hope you get those gauges figured out.
  5. RedneckSTX

Old gun parts?

Does anybody know of a good place to get parts for old guns that are no longer made. I need to find a stock for my old Knickerbocker 12ga. double barrel. I cannot find one anywhere, I have been all over the internet. Any help would be appriecated.
  6. RedneckSTX

Energizer truck battery?

I just had to replace the battery in my truck yesterday, because of a bad cell. My question is has anybody here ever had a energizer battery in a vehicle before, and how do they hold up? I bought it just because it was the cheapest I could find ($52 at Sam's Club), I normaly don't buy the...
  7. RedneckSTX

ranger/mustangs

Has anybody seen these creations, I ran across them when I was bored and messing around on the internet. It looks like they did a good job, and I will give them credit for that, but in my opinion they are ugly. http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv201/cordray1112/rangermustang1.jpg...
  8. RedneckSTX

Did the grill thing.

It would look alot better if the rest of the truck was clean and shinny like the grill, but I live on a gravel road so the grill will be just as dirty as the rest of the truck in a day or two, which is easier to do. LOL

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad