• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Redneck Cowgirl

1. HELP cant get my truck out of 4 LOW???????????

Hey all... My trucks stuck in 4 low, its a 07 ford ranger Fx4 Level 2.... It has a switch on the fly switch thing and it wont switch out of 4 low now :sad::sad::sad: its a auto trans... I AM SO LOST WHERE DO I START??? I HAVE NO CLUE where to start with it, i checked the fus and its not...
  2. My truck?? 07 Ranger, want to lift, and ??? advice?

My truck?? 07 Ranger, want to lift, and ??? advice? With PICS Hey all... Ok so I know I want to lift it, I was thinkin a 6" suspension, and putting her on 33" tires probly M/T. I am not sure weather I should think about getting some tub bumpers, or a winch bumper on her.. It is a nice truck...
  3. What the best priced suspention lift? 4" to 6"

I want a lift for my 07 Ranger... and am having a hard time finding a lift that does not cost a arm and a leg:confused: What you all know???
  4. 07 FX4 Level II, Writen Off...... To Be Rebuilt

This is my baby girl, this is the first truck I have ever owned. I leased her from Ford 10 months ago, and in May I floped her off of a back gavel road in North BC, Canada. My insurance company wrote her off cause after adding the body damage and the possibility of my tranny being blowen:eek...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad