• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by reddog5

1. reddog5

cab mounting bolts

Taking out my body lift and cant seem to remember which of the stock cab bolts go where. If i remember correctly the front cab bolts are thicker than the rest? Anyone have pics of the bolt heads?
  2. reddog5

SAS pinion angle

Just curious what degree pinion angle everyone is running. From what i understand is that the caster angle is more important than the u -joint angle. I figured i would put mine at 7 degrees. I came up with that number for a couple reasons. First i read from currie ent. in a mag a while back...
  3. reddog5

Torsion bar removal tool

do i need a torsion bar tool to remove the torsion bars?? If so anyone have a pic of what it looks like. Seems the people at O'reilly and Autozone think im crazy.
  4. reddog5

Mazdacrawler, 99 B3000 SAS

guess i'll start with the list: Dana 44 87 waggy rancho 44044 5.13 locker (ARB or OX) havent decided yet chromo shafts high steer Ford 8.8 97 explorer chevy 63 springs/ beltech shackles 5.13 detroit full float kit if budget allows doubler partial exo/ flatbed. anyway i have most of parts...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad