• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by rathranger

1. rathranger

Please read: recon sucks

I am a truck enthusiast who enjoys to modify and add products to my truck for better looks and functionality. Recently I ordered the Recon LED Extreme Scanning Light Bar. I ordered the light bar on June 6, 2011. The website stated the light bars were on back order until I believe June 23. June...
  2. rathranger

RathRanger build

So I started building my new 84 Ranger. As posted in another thread my 96 ranger burned up.http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115309 Just had the 84 under the knife for about a month, sorry pretty much no pics. But I will work on it, well heres a list of what I've done...
  3. rathranger

Bad Flames and New Flames

Well i sunk my ranger, Got it out and did some clean up and changed all the fluids. A couple days later i was driving down the street about a block from house and it stopped driving( like no trans movement ). So I get out to check and I see smoke and some flames around the bottom of engine and...
  4. rathranger

4.0 major problems

I have a 96 4.0. it's idling around 700 and jumps around alittle. it seems to be burning oil and is misfiring really bad. when i hit the gas it won't idle up and sometimes dies.but it will run like this for a few minutes then be fine. I am not driving well doing this just sitting in park. also...
  5. rathranger

water crossing in the ranger

little water crossing it the ranger click too watch vid
  6. rathranger

Appleton,MN OHV park

6 atv winches to pull me out Buddy's 78 CJ 7
  7. rathranger

lifted 96 ranger

only thing done was exhaust tip and bumper ^ 2in lift in front, 31 MT's ^ was trying out the white on the lower front but Black looked better 6in lift with 31's Repainting the grill gloss black instead of flat black with 33's^ list: Custom front and rear bumpers 33x12.5R15 TSL's...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad