• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RangerPatrol

1. 33s with a 4 inch llift

oh ya, I also just finished installing my Rough Country 4" Kit on friday before I went camping, ive got all rough country drop brackets, but skyjacker coil springs and shocks, cant wait to take it out. heres a picture this will also give you an idea, ive got 31x10.50s on here with 2" wheel...
  2. 33s with a 4 inch llift

I had a bronco II it had what I thought to be a 4 inch lift it was on 33x12.50 mickey thompson baja claw radials, they never rubbed, but i had proper bumpstop extentions so they wouldnt wreck the fenders, it may be a little bit of a different story with a first gen, my rims had extreme offset as...
  3. 1987 Ranger Flat Deck Build On a Budget -

Hey everybody, I picked up my 4th Ranger a couple of weeks ago and Ive been thinking hard about what improvements I can make. Budget is going to come into effect but that isnt going to stop me from building a very capable wheeler. Some history on my Ranger. Originally it was purchased by the...
  4. 1987 Ranger Flat Deck Build On a Budget -

Share your thoughts

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad