• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by rangernystyle

1. rangernystyle

16 inch rims

OK so im looking to get some new rims and tires for my danger ranger and im looking into getting the dick cepek fcIIs. im looking at getting a 285/75-16 size tire but when i looked up 16x8 inch rims most of them run a 5 inch backspace and i really wanted around a 3.75 inch backspace. So my...
  2. rangernystyle

E-Brake issues

Ok so i got a 94 ranger with an 8.8 and i just redid all the rear brakes you know drums and pads and i had to get new E-brake cables from the mount on the leaf spring to each brake. I didn't have to replace the one from the cab back because it was in good shape and when i tried to hook the...
  3. rangernystyle

Throttle Body help needed

Ok so i have a 1994 ranger with a 4.0 that i have been working on and putting together and i was wondering if anyone could tell me what connects to the fitting on the bottom of the throttle body, it looks like a vacuum line of some sort should hook up but i cannot find anything. Any thoughts...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad