• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by rangercrawler

1. ranger crawler

2. anyone do a sas on a newer ranger?

anyone have a newer ranger with a sas? or friends with a newer ranger sas? I'd love to see a 2008 or around that year with a soild axle up front. Pictures please. :pray:
  3. anyone have a protech rack? or stake bed?

Thinking about getting a protech rack or maybe building a wooden stake bed for my ranger what do you think?
  4. even turtles like rangers

5. New diff paint job Ford gray

6. My ranger

7. Help I need a Lift

Does anyone know what suspension lifts are offered for my truck? 2008 ranger sport 4x4 3.0 manual regular cab short bed All I have found was a superlift - lift kit and that company does nothing for me. Want at least a 4 inch lift. I appreciate the help thank you. :headbang:
  8. 2008 ranger front axle

Hi Just wondering if anyone knows what front axle is on my 2008 ranger 4x4? I was looking at the differential and it has a similar shape to a dana 44, I know its IFS but I just thought it was pretty cool that the diff looks like a dana axle. Also does anyone one know what the transfer case...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad