• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Ranger Leo

1. egr valve

have afreind with 90 xlt that has no egr valve. he says most of the 2.9's did not come with them. i got one in the 88 but the wires do not have anything to plug into. whats the story? leo
  2. Happy Fathers Day

From the nube in SC Leo
  3. A little twist

So I have been reading the threads about the explorer consouls. Do you think a smaller Cobra CB radio could be molded into one of those consols? Just a thought. Leo
  4. Square Fogs?

My 01 Ranger has a place for fogs in the bumper valance but they are rectangular. It did not come with them but i was wanting to add them. Really could use them where I live. I guess i would have to cut out the rectangles and mount aftermarkets from Wallmart. there was a question in an older...
  5. Driving me crazy

OK guys I am a true blue Ford guy. I have an 89 GT that I have rebuilt. I have a 67 Ford F100. AND i have this 2001 ranger extended cab. Straight to the point. The truck runs great until it reaches 3400 RPM. It wants to die out and buck like a wild mustang through to 4100 and then smooths out. I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad