• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Ranger Business

1. Ranger Business

brake lights always on!! killing my battery!

does anyone know whats going on? my tail lights are always lit up like the brakes are being pressed even when the truck is off, cant keep a battery more than a day...thanks.
  2. Ranger Business

4x4 will light up but not engage?

i have an automatic 4 wheel drive push knob and when i turn the knob to 4 hi it will light up like it is on but it will not engage into 4 wheel drive. when i put it in neutral and step on the brake and put it in 4 low it will clunk like it transfers in but then i will drive around and it will...
  3. Ranger Business

sweet find. v8 ranger in sac. so clean

wish i had money:bawling: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1371227630.html
  4. Ranger Business

the things you need... (pics)

here are some things you should always carry in your ranger: 1. wire strippers? 2. work gloves (for the dirty work plus you don't want to get your ranger dirty inside) 3. cargo net (cuz you dont want cans and bottles flying out the bed, your losing money there) 4. knife 5. durable water...
  5. Ranger Business

4wd will not do its job!

the lights come on when i turn it to 4wd and sometimes i hear a clunk but it still wont drop into 4wd. i even took it to the dunes to check it out and kept getting stuck. front wheels are not moving!!! any suggestions on what it is?
  6. Ranger Business

4x4 stopped working!

the lights come on when i turn it to 4wd and sometimes i hear a clunk but it still wont drop into 4wd. i even took it to the dunes to check it out and kept getting stuck. front wheels are not moving!!! any suggestions on what it is?
  7. Ranger Business

cranking torsion bars

got a 99 ford ranger with only a 3in body lift. and my front end is more noticeably down so i wanted to crank my torsion bars a little. is it really worth it??? i like the fact that it gives me a stiffer front end but will it ruin my shocks or anything in the long run?? should i just buy the...
  8. Ranger Business

3 inch body lift problem clunking

i finished my body lift on my truck and turned it on and it idled perfect. i droped it into reverse and it made a clunck sound, then again in neutral, and again in drive. then it barley has any power in drive to go anywere cant even get up my driveway. so i backed up and that backed up fine...
  9. Ranger Business

3 inch body lift problem clunking

i finished my body lift on my truck and turned it on and it idled perfect. i droped it into reverse and it made a clunck sound, then again in neutral, and again in drive. then it barley has any power in drive to go anywere cant even get up my driveway. so i backed up and that backed up fine...
  10. Ranger Business

99 ford ranger 3 in pa body lift

im putting a 3 inch pa body lift on my 99 ford ranger. i really dont want to pay 500 dollars to get a 200 dollar kit installed so do you think that it would be fine if i tried it on my own, i know general ed on trucks but im no mechanic.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad