• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RadRanger09

1. Gauges stopped working!!! WEIRD ISSUE!

Ok here is what happened. i rented a trailer from u-haul and they installed the wiring harness for the trailer lights on my truck. but once i left i noticed my gauges weren't working! checked all the fuses and nothing. PLEASE HELP! what does the brake wiring have to do with the gauges???
  2. Check engine! Please help!!!

ok here is my situation. I have a 94 Ranger 4x4, i can drive around town all day and it works great, but if i drive for an hour nonstop my check engine light turns on and starts to drive kind of rough. WHAT THE HELL CAN IT BE??? this is the only time when it the light turns on and it doesnt just...
  3. 4X4 Control Module

I have the damn automatic 4X4 system in my ranger, I've checked the connection for the buttons and it seems to be clean and makes good connection, i saw the module behind the driver side jump seat and pushed the reset button, the light turned red and stayed on for about 20 sec. what does this mean?
  4. 4X4 not working

hey guys I have a 94 Ranger, with the damn button for the 4X4. when i press the button, NOTHING happens, no noises or flashing lights or anything. I'm thinking that it is the control module. if I'm wrong please correct me. and does anyone know where the hell it is?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad