• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Radio Flyer

1. oil filter FL910S/FL400S

Thanks for the help. And yes there is little info on the motorcraft site as well as the internet. It's a 2011 with 59,000 miles on it. My son used it for college, but is now a commuter car. 3 days a week to the train station (1.5 miles). Lately I've been switching with him every so often to...
  2. oil filter FL910S/FL400S

Hello, I purchased a 2011 Ranger with a 2.3L about 5 years ago. It came with a FL910S oil filter on it. I've always used that on it. I was at the Ford dealer on other business the other day, I asked the parts guy for oil and filter for it. he gave me a FL400S. When I questioned it, he pulled...
  3. PATS key blank source

Anyone have a favorite source for PATS key blanks? I've looked on Amazon and Ebay, but not sure of the quality. The Strattec ones are pretty pricey. It's for a 2011, 80 bit, if it matters. Thanks
  4. 4 cylinder 4X4 ?

I know it sounds strange, but...... Anyone know if Ford ever offered a 4 cylinder with 4 wheel drive? Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad