• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by quadracer84

1. quadracer84

Oil Leakage

So i got my duraspark and holley set up in and so far so good. I just need to set my timing and it should be cool. Now i got another question, My oil dipstick is leaking spewing oil when the engine is running, i checked the oil and it looks to be at a normal level... Any ideas? also while i'm...
  2. quadracer84

Hi there New guy Here

Hello All. Glad i found you guys, This is a great website to be part of. :D:headbang:
  3. quadracer84

Tdc

So i got started on putting my duraspark conversion in and I realized i dont have the engine on TDC. Any idea how i can make that happen? i dont want to take apart the valve cover. :icon_confused:
  4. quadracer84

Ignition Issues

Well, Its not really issues, More like questions. i finally got around to buying all the duraspark parts. $140 for everything listed in the tech page except for the harness from dist to ign module. I have a Jacobs ignition FC1000 box that i bought from this guy a while back and he said it came...
  5. quadracer84

Need help with Duraspark!

HLLO EVERYONE, I am new to this forum so please excuse the many questions im sure i will have. First one is: How can tell if i have a Duraspark Ignition? I bought my 84 Ranger a while ago but just recently started workin on it. I also need to know if anyone has a Holley 2barrel for sale...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad