• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Powerpat

1. TPS Issues

I have replaced the TPS sensor and still get the same error at approximately 2.0v. The meter read OL at 2.0v only otherwise the readings are good from 1v to 4.8v. I also replaced the entire throttle body and had the same error. Any thoughts? Could it be something in the ECU?
  2. 2.3 Turbo or Free Spin Hub Kit

Which mod do you think will give me more bang for my buck? Would be using a 2.3t out of an 87 or 88 Tbird with an LA3 pcm. or Using a free spin hub kit on the Dana 30 I have installed under my Ranger. After completing the 2wd to 4wd SAS with 31" tires the old 2.3 is a little under powered...
  3. Transmission Crossmember

Has anyone used the transmission cross member from Grant's Kustoms? Mine has been eaten away by the WI winters and I am looking for a replacement.
  4. Dana 30 SAS Leaf Springs

I'm looking for advice to do a mild Dana 30 swap into a 93 Ranger 2wd. My goal is to make the truck 4wd on 31" tires. What leaf springs would work best for this? I already have all the driveline parts needed for the swap.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad