• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by pfaiazza

1. more power out of a 4.0

im thinking of doing some performance mods to my truck, but in no way am i trying to make it a race truck or anything what would be my best mods that i can do that are not to difficult, and i also dont want to void my warranty, id rather wait until it expires, things like exhaust, performance...
  2. lifting an 08 fx4

I want to lift my 08, preferably just a body lift so that i can clear 33s i should be able to clear then with just a 3'' body lift right? My problem is that there is no lift for this year yet, am i best to just wait it out, or are there other options?
  3. First 'mods'

so i finally got my first little bit of stuff done! not really anything big though! i put on a bug deflector, some window visors and installed seat heaters! (christmas present....SICK) pretty big job on the seat heaters though! had to pull the seats out, pull back all the leather, put the...
  4. mistake

i think i made a mistake buying my truck, i feel like i wish i bought the 5 speed!
  5. 2 questions!

first, what % of tread remaining would you say is 8-9mm on bf goodrich A/T 33x12.5, im being offered them for sale other question, would these fit on my truck :) http://www.amazon.com/01-05-Ford-Ranger-Crystal-Headlights/dp/B001NNXK8M/ref=sr_1_394?ie=UTF8&s=automotive&qid=1229738104&sr=1-394 i...
  6. finally some snow!

ahh i have been waiting for snow to come since i got my truck a month ago! its finally here! and boy did it come!! for this weekend 50 cm were supposed to come, and i think pretty close to 40 came today!!
  7. headlights, taillights, grilles

i was wondering what model year lights and grilles would fit my 08 ranger, i was going to try and find a replacement set of lights for when i try to paint my set, and i wanted to replace the taillights and grille? all i see is alot of stuff that is 01-05 not very much 08 stuff
  8. wash/wax

i was wondering what everyone uses for cleaning the interior and exterior of there trucks, i didnt see any threads on it recently so i thought i would start one! the reason this came up was also because i need to get some new stuff for my truck! and was considering many different brands and...
  9. Ravin performance exhaust?

has anyone heard of these mufflers? i think the big name muffler shops like midas and stuff sell them? are they any good... The reason i asked was because i picked one up for pretty cheap i thought (40$) and its a single in / dual out, was gunna replace my stock muffler with it, and have some...
  10. confused about CAI

okay ive posted this a while ago, but im still really confused. how is it that im being told that my factory intake is a cold air intake? how do you know that? also, what would be the difference in buying a full CAI kit, or just replacing my factory air box with a cone filter? and why would i...
  11. 08 headlights and grille

i was wondering what year headlights taillights and grilles are the same as the 08 ranger, im hunting for headlights the soonest because i am going to try the painting mod that rwenzig put up, incase i messed it up
  12. 08 grille and lights

i was wondering what year headlights taillights and grilles are the same as the 08 ranger, im hunting for headlights the soonest because i am going to try the painting mod that rwenzig put up, incase i messed it up
  13. seat heaters

im thinking of installing seat heaters into my leather seats, was gunna go to the scrap yard and just find a truck or car with seats that are heated, and hopefully just pull out what i need? has anyone done this before?
  14. heated seats install

Has anyone installed heated seats before? i want to go to the scrap yard tomorrow to grab a set hopefully but i have no idea what im in for! i have nice seats now, i just want to add the heaters to them!
  15. Heated Seats

Has anyone installed heated seats before? i want to go to the scrap yard tomorrow to grab a set hopefully but i have no idea what im in for!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad