• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Peregrine

1. Idea: Mid-30s Ford Crew Cab PU

Take a XLT ranger frame, nice little 302, a couple mid-30s cabs, combine them to extend them out and make a 4 door crew cab. Any thoughts?
  2. 2.0L carbed issue w-Oil Leak

I have a 2.0L carbed 1987. From the oil fill cap, there is a hose which leads to the air cleaner and the hose *should* connect to something on the air cleaner. The problem is, when I got the ranger, whatever it connected to was broken/removed so there is a hole on the side of the air cleaner for...
  3. 87 2WD Ranger hauling weight.

I have an 87 2WD Ranger all stock original suspension. I need to get a load of gravel and was wondering just what type of weight I can realistically haul a couple miles over paved roads. The weight of the gravel is about 1375LBs. I have had about 500lbs in the back without trouble, but I just...
  4. Steering Wheel Issues

Ok... I had a worn ball joint on my drag link that caused a lot of slop. I very carefully measured everything, and replaced the drag link. Got it all back together and everything tracks straight and seems to be the same on the measurements. However, my steering wheel is rotated about 10 degrees...
  5. 1987 Ranger Single Key Setup?

I've got a 1987 Ranger and am not far from replacing the ignition lock cylinder (it's developing problems with turning and sticking). When I do this, I'm wanting to also see about replacing the door lock cylinders with something from ford that is newer and uses the same key type as the ignition...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad