• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by peclarkjr@msn.com

1. 1991 Ford Ranger 4.0, 4x4 7" lift 35x12.50's

Before mounting the 35's.
  2. Need help with coil spacers leveling kit.

Hello guys, I have a 91 Ford Ranger 4x4, 5spd, with the 4.0L. I just bought 35x12.50 BFG MTs. The truck currently has about 7 inches lift. A 3" BL and supposedly a 4 inch suspension lift. The rear suspension lift is just a 4 inch block under my leaf spring sitting on my axle. The front was...
  3. bolt size for drive shaft flange bolts

Hello All, I have an issue with a couple bolts. I have a 1991 Ford Ranger 4x4, 4.0L. I notice a bolt missing and another bolt half way out on my drive shaft flange that bolts close to the transfer case. I just bought this truck this month. I removed the one bolt half way out and took it to...
  4. New guy 91 Ford Ranger

Hi Guys, Glad to be here. I just bought a 91 Ford Ranger V6 4x4. Its a project truck. Im quite impressed with how well it runs to be 25 years old. No oil leaks no oil burning. The transmission is new. The transfer case is questionable but I plan to check that out this weekend and see if...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad