• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by peatypaul@yahoo.com

1. charging issues

I currently installed a 79 302 in my 86 b2 power everything. im running with a external regulated alt. according to my gauge its putting out over 14 volts when not under a load. since its cold and ive been driving mostly at night, ill have my heater, lights and stereo on and the guage drops...
  2. carb jetting

I recently installed a 302 in my b2. I have a edelbrock 4bbl 1406 600cfm carb that came off a Ford 460. I was curious as to what size jets I would need for the 302. It seems to act likes I'm flooding it when stepping on the pedal.
  3. 86 bronco II rear disc brake problems

I currently have a 86 broncoII with a 302 v8. Im having issues with the braking performance. The brake pedal seems spongy for the majority of the travel then gets stiff with out any extra response to the braking. It does stop but not as fast as i would like. I am not able to make any sudden...
  4. 86 bronco II rear disc brake problems

I currently have a 86 broncoII with a 302 v8. Im having issues with the braking performance. The brake pedal seems spongy for the majority of the travel then gets stiff with out any extra response to the braking. It does stop but not as fast as i would like. I am not able to make any sudden...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad