• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Panda

1. Cruise control not working

I bought my 99 ranger about a year ago and at the time the cruise control was working fine. Then it started to work intermittently and now if it does work it will be for about a second then it will kick off and not come back (for like an hour, a day, a week, etc... really random). I've tried...
  2. idler pulley/bracket help

Hey trs I need sum help. I have a 91 Ranger 2wd 2.3L w/ AC and a couple days ago I was coming home from a buddies house and 1 of my drive belts started squealing really badly. The next day I check it out and find out my idler pulley had a piece chipped off. I got a new pulley from Advanced Auto...
  3. no leaks, new master/RABS, still no brakes

I got a 91 ranger 2wd and a week ago my brakes decided to go out on me. I have a little bit of pedal when I hit the floor but nothing significant. I couldn't find any leaks in the lines so my Ford mechanic buddy and I replaced the master cylinder a couple days ago and bled the brakes and still...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad