• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by P93suafilo

1. P93suafilo

My 94 Sport SAS

I could really use help on figuring out the parking brakes. For anyone who swapped a 9” in could you give me some How To on it.
  2. P93suafilo

My 94 Sport SAS

Phase 1 is done…..kinda…. Got everything together and got rolling. Tom woods built me a read drive shaft, rear bumper (phase 1) built cheap tc shocks in the rear, and all the bolts righted up. Took it out wheeling today and it performed amazing. Couple things I could do to improve things but I’m...
  3. P93suafilo

My 94 Sport SAS

It has been way too long since I have updated yall. Let's say it's cause I have been working on it and not posting about it lol. I drove it!!! Just in front wheel drive but hey it's better than nothing. It is such a soft ride and it will just get better with shocks. I need to reinforce the...
  4. P93suafilo

My 94 Sport SAS

That is right where I have mine so I think I am just gonna run it and hope for the best.
  5. P93suafilo

My 94 Sport SAS

You mind sharing a pic of the passenger side. Even with trimming I am limited by the air box.
  6. P93suafilo

My 94 Sport SAS

Need some help. What did yall do for the shock towers on the passenger side? I can fit the full-length f250 tower on the driver size but on the passenger side I have too many things I don't want to move. For now I will just run it shorter because I want to just get wheeling and then later I will...
  7. P93suafilo

My 94 Sport SAS

Made some more progress in the last couple weeks. I got the trac bar built (need to finish weld), coil buckets burnt in, trac bar bracket burnt in, radius arm brackets bolted in, axle painted, coil springs repainted. Going to put it all together tonight and if I get far enough along then I will...
  8. P93suafilo

My 94 Sport SAS

Wow! I have really been slow on this thing. But am finally making some progress. If I had all the parts I feel like I could finish in a long day but the goal is easter because of some big family trips in March. Right now everything is mocked up but once I feel it is solid then I will tear down...
  9. P93suafilo

My 94 Sport SAS

haha Love it. When are you starting on your swap? I will plan on ripping it out then. I just didn't know if it would screw things up where I couldn't easily fix.
  10. P93suafilo

My 94 Sport SAS

One question I do have for those who have done a swap is what do y’all do with the brake abs system? Do I need to remove the system in the pic and bypass it? Or leave it and run it like normal?
  11. P93suafilo

My 94 Sport SAS

So it’s been a minute since I have posted things family wise have been busy busy but finally jumping back to working on the explorer. Since April got the rear in place just need to run a brake hardline and figure the drive shaft and I will be good to go. I got the front d35 out, 44 mocked up...
  12. P93suafilo

My 94 Sport SAS

Thanks, they have their flaws when you’re up close but I really like how they turned out.
  13. P93suafilo

My 94 Sport SAS

I never thought about grinding them down. I might do that tomorrow. But I also bit the bullet and bought a 3/4” reamer which is on its way. I know I can do that with the hard lines but do they do that as well for the rubber line?
  14. P93suafilo

My 94 Sport SAS

More rust than I wanted to see so I spent some time getting a wire wheel on everything I could then hit it with a rattle can, need to go over it once more. These leaf spring centering bolts are toast so I grabbed some 7/16 x 2” ones. The junk part is I got to open up the holes on the new...
  15. P93suafilo

My 94 Sport SAS

Made some real progress on the Explorer. So I picked up some wheels $50. He called them centerlines but after looking and some hunches from @BlackBII i found a Ford symbol on the inside of one of the wheels. They were in rough shape so I sand blasted them and decided to paint them. I wanted to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad