• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ozzy85

1. ozzy85

TRS Pun War

I used to drive an '85 Olds Delta...
  2. ozzy85

anyone from southern Washington

We got a couple of feet. My neighborhood is ok. Further up like Glacier and beyond is a different story. Now that it is melting we have to think about flooding again.
  3. ozzy85

Cars? What do you drive?

I guess I'm gonna be driving the wife's Patriot for a bit. I think Critter's trans took a shit. Give been wanting to park it anyway to do a bunch of work to it. There's been a few 2nd gen Explorers for sale here for about 2500 bucks. Might pick one up.
  4. ozzy85

anyone from southern Washington

I'm near Mt.Baker.
  5. ozzy85

TRS Pun War

Sounds like a fun game. I'm amped.
  6. ozzy85

Is a 1992 ford ranger worth fixing up

I'd do it. My '93 is starting to turn into a real beater. Wouldn't mind finding a 1st or 2nd gen Explorer and parking the Ranger and going through it a bit.
  7. ozzy85

Need help naming my truck

Rango's good. Mine's Critter.
  8. ozzy85

Rear ABS delete on a 94 ranger

What size coupler is that? I've tried a coupe and haven't found it yet. I just replaced front calipers and flex lines and now its turned into no pedal pressure and no brake fluid to the rear brakes after I bled them. Thought maybe the RABS is stuck. No leaks in the system. Need help.
  9. ozzy85

I don't do anything.

I don't do anything.
  10. ozzy85

Simple things you hate doing?

Checking tire air pressure...
  11. ozzy85

Snow in them thar hills...

12. ozzy85

Can't have anything nice...

[/URL] I just get this rig... and peg a deer.
  13. ozzy85

I'm Baaaack...

Look what I found. I quit hanging out here maybe 4-5 years ago due to selling my '89. Drove a couple of... um, Chevies. Found this last night. A remarkably intact '93 Sport with 112K. Looks like I have good reason to hang here again.
  14. ozzy85

Not really new...

Just haven't been here awhile. Sold my '89 Ranger some time back and driving an El Camino now. Once I pay down a few things, I'll probably find another Ranger... several come through the car dealership where I work, should be able to find one for reasonable. Ya ain't rid of me yet...:D
  15. ozzy85

Gas tank leaks...

Hey all... I haven't been here awhile (busy lear last year), looks like things have been re-organized a bit. I have an '89 Ranger that has developed a leak in the gas tank somehow. I checked to see if it was the fuel line but it looks as if I'm gonna have to drop the tank and fix it (if...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad