• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by orfordguy@yahoo.com

1. orfordguy@yahoo.com

finishing someone else 5.0 swap

well heres the run down.. roommate and I bought a 89 ranger ext cab short bed 4x4 with a half done 5.0 swap... the p.o bought all name brand parts for this thing.. james duff suspension, advance adapters tcase piece, motor mounts, headers, etc.. its got a 95 couger v8 with 92 mustang h.o. guts...
  2. orfordguy@yahoo.com

doing it for a second time

ok... here it is a couple years ago I used this forum and all its infinite wisdom to build my 86 ranger xlt 4x4.. I swapped in a 93 4.0 with a4ld.. I swapped my manual tcase (from the ranger) onto it and had drivelines made.. it wound up with 92 dash, cluster, pedals, column, door panels...
  3. orfordguy@yahoo.com

7.3 swap

i know this is off the regular subject but this site is full of smart people with lots of info so i thought i'd throw it out...i have this 78 supercab, motor, 460 is toast and out, am considering 7.3 powerstroke swap and deisal zf5 spd...also thinking of dually conversion... truck has f250 front...
  4. orfordguy@yahoo.com

orfordguys collection

lots of toys some mine 2 my freinds that i'm fixing for them.....the bronco is my wife with a preformance 400/C6/205, 6" lift 38" tires, and more to come.. the supercab is a 460/4spd/205 truck w/ 4" lift 32" remingtons/ and a full rv/puller package- gooseneck, reciever, 5th wheel, slide in...
  5. orfordguy@yahoo.com

new ford guy from oregon

ford owner from oregon. been on the site for a little while and forgot to introduce myself and my 92 ranger/explorer in 86 skin...here are some pics[/IMG]s... if these can be posted elsewhere some one please let me know how and where
  6. orfordguy@yahoo.com

new ford guy from oregon

ford owner from oregon. been on the site for a little while and forgot to introduce myself and my 92 ranger/explorer in 86 skin...here are some pics[/IMG]s...
  7. orfordguy@yahoo.com

04 4.0 swap

I've used this sights reaserce to help with my 4.0 sawp in my 86 ranger. I have a spare 93 4.0/auto and harness that a buddy wants to swap into his 04 mazda/ranger to replace the 2.3/5spd. not certain of aLL the required parts for such a new rig. The forums and info page don't really touch on...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad