• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by olskool kid

1. olskool kid

Sway Bar and Gas Tank

Im looking to upgrade my 92 ranger. I have the OEM front sway bar and no rear sway bar. I hear that Bronco II and Explorer are the way to go. Do i go with front an rear from the B2 or Explorer front an B2 rear or something different? What kind of end link I need for my 92 rear end? Has...
  2. olskool kid

Rubbing the Front

Think ya'll.....an i will start looking around.
  3. olskool kid

Rubbing the Front

i will look into that befor getting the bar's.... Would it be a good thing to get new coil springs for the front and if so get OEM or performance part.........
  4. olskool kid

Rubbing the Front

Can I get one off the front of a BII an the rear of a Ranger would that work out....I can get both with everything on them for $50......
  5. olskool kid

Rubbing the Front

i run a 135R15 on the front an 145R15 on the rear of my 1969 VW Bug an my rim is 15x4.5 that tiny......
  6. olskool kid

Rubbing the Front

I cant put any spacers on. I went out and look at the rim, it right under the fender lip. What back space shoud I look for in a rim or would a BII front sway bar help out?
  7. olskool kid

Rubbing the Front

Insanejughead my tire size is 205/50R15......
  8. olskool kid

Rubbing the Front

what sway bar upgrade ya'll say to get?
  9. olskool kid

Rubbing the Front

Im running stock springs and stock sway bar. An the tire size Im running I dont know, in FL right now have to wait to I get back home in oregon..... I know my wheels size it 15x7 with low pro-tires on them.
  10. olskool kid

Rubbing the Front

I take the back road home after work and I go about 65 mph in my 92 ranger. When i take a hard turn that my truck can take at 60 mph. It rub the front tire when u trun at high speed. Is there any coil springs that where work with a 3/4 drop and stop the rubbing? Would like to keep it with this...
  11. olskool kid

Sway Bar HELP

ok.... I will start looking for one and let yall know which one, I be getting. I may get front an rear done at the same time........Be getting a pic of the ranger sometime this weekend.
  12. olskool kid

Center console help

I have a 92' ranger. I like to put a center console in, what year do I look for?
  13. olskool kid

Sway Bar HELP

what year of truck or suv do I look for to grab from.......
  14. olskool kid

Sway Bar HELP

It was rubbing on the adjustment sleeve i just trun it over so the bolts wont rub..... As any one put a rear sway bar on there lower ranger?
  15. olskool kid

Sway Bar HELP

I just got done putting in my 86' lowering kit into a 92' ranger. The tie rod end-outer and the adjusting sleeve rub the sway bar. Is there longer end link i can get? lowering kit is DJM 3/4

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad