• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by OGD3vTaR

1. OGD3vTaR

New to the forum

Just thought I’d pop in and say hello. Just found this forum and hope to grab some useful information from the site. Seems like there’s everything I need to know here. I have a 1999 Ranger XLT Supercab I plan on doing some things to so I’m stoked to poke around here! (Here’s a pic of the truck)
  2. OGD3vTaR

Hi. New here!

I should also Point out the parts I have sort of picked out don't know if you guys have any better alternatives. For suspension I've found the DJM 4/5 Kit ( The Full Kit ), Planned on 5.0 swapping w/ Manual if at all possible, Bilstein Struts, and An Explorer 8.8 Rear End with Discs.
  3. OGD3vTaR

Hi. New here!

This may not be the best place to post this, but I don't know where else to post this. I'm kind of new to the forum thing so if this isn't the right place let me know and I'll move this. But with that being said I have a 1999 Ranger XLT 3.0 and I really like my truck. I've had it for about two...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad